Thursday 11 February 2016

Disable the session restore functionality of Google Chrome

Chrome offers to restore the last session when he did not properly closed (blackout, Chrome crashed, ...). How can I turn? (Switch setting or command line) I am using a batch file that starts chrome (among other things) in kiosk mode for a single home page windows. Even after the power failure etc. should just throw the page without the fuss.

I know this is old but thought it would be useful to others who may come across this. I had this problem and tried to parameter settings but does not help. add --incognito order to solve the problem.

chrome.exe --kiosk --incognito some.web.site

I tried this in several ways Chrome crashing and pulling power to the PC. In all tests the power system and enters kiosk mode without the error message frowning face.


0 comments:

Post a Comment